- 1 pack Unflavored Gelatin (Mr. Gulaman)
- 2 tablespoon Coffee (instant)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 pack Condensed milk (250 ml)
- 1 pack All-Purpose Cream (250 ml) or Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 liters Water
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 1/2 liters of water (or follow instructionsonpackaging).
- Bring to a boil until fully dissolved, then add the sugar. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
- Transfer in a shallow container to spread about 1 inch thick. Set aside.
- When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes.
- In a a separate container, blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk.
- Add the gelatin and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
Bilao Orders Business Recipes
Spaghetti Recipe Ingredients 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta 3 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce ½ cup tomato ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly
https://youtu.be/yKUHJN-al80 Save Print How to Make Choco Jelly ...read more
How to Make Milo Polvoron
https://youtu.be/QM1xoYfkpr0 Save Print How to Make Milo Polvoron ...read more