- 3-4 cups shredded young coconut (buko)
- 1 jar coconut gel (nata de coco), drained
- 2 cans of fruit cocktail
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 ½ can all purpose cream
- A jar sugar palm fruit (kaong), drained
- 100gms. Raisins
- Pineapple slices
- In a strainer, drain the fruits and jar ingredients thoroughly for at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the buko and the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
Bilao Orders Business Recipes
Spaghetti Recipe Ingredients 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta 3 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce ½ cup tomato ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly
https://youtu.be/yKUHJN-al80 Save Print How to Make Choco Jelly ...read more
How to Make Milo Polvoron
https://youtu.be/QM1xoYfkpr0 Save Print How to Make Milo Polvoron ...read more