- 3-4 cups shredded young coconut (buko)
- 1 jar coconut gel (nata de coco), drained
- 2 cans of fruit cocktail
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 ½ can all purpose cream
- A jar sugar palm fruit (kaong), drained
- 100gms. Raisins
- Pineapple slices
- In a strainer, drain the fruits and jar ingredients thoroughly for at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the buko and the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Ingredients: 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or ...read more
How-to-make-Yema Cake Recipe
Pulled from the Southern Part of Luzon, this Quick & Easy Yema Cake recipe is ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert Ingredients 2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream 6 tbsp condensed ...read more
Bilao Orders Business Recipes
Spaghetti Recipe Ingredients 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta 3 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce ½ cup tomato ...read more