- 1 can fruit cocktail (482g)
- 1 sachet jelly powder (yellow, unflavored)
- 300ml condensed milk
- 3 pcs eggs
- 4 drops vanilla
- ¾ cup white sugar
- calamansi peels
- 5½ cups water
- brown sugar (3 tbsp per 1 medium-sized llanera)
- Caramelize brown sugar in each llanera over low heat. Swirl the llanera over the fire until sugar caramelized and turn golden honey in color.
- Put a layer of fruit cocktail over the caramelized sugar in each llanera. Set aside.
- Crack then beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add some calamansi peels to eliminate the stench from the eggs. It will also add a slight of citrusy flavor to the mixture.
- Add milk and vanilla. Mix well then set aside.
- In a pot combine jelly powder, water, and white sugar. Stir well.
- Put the pot on a stove with medium heat. Bring to a boil while stirring continuously.
- Add the flan mixture. Remember to filter out the calamansi peels using a strainer.
- Bring to a boil again while continuously stirring. Remove from heat.
- Transfer the mixture to each llanera with fruit and caramelized sugar.
- Let it cool to set. You can also chill before serving.
- Enjoy your fruity leche gulaman!
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Ingredients: 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or ...read more
How-to-make-Yema Cake Recipe
Pulled from the Southern Part of Luzon, this Quick & Easy Yema Cake recipe is ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert Ingredients 2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream 6 tbsp condensed ...read more
Bilao Orders Business Recipes
Spaghetti Recipe Ingredients 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta 3 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce ½ cup tomato ...read more