- 5 Young Buko/Coconut
- 2 packs of Green Gelatin
- 1 can (325gms) of Condensed Milk
- 1 can (325gms) of Nestle Whip Cream
- Pandan Leaves or Pandan flavor Syrup
- 1 bottle (250gms) of Macapuno
- On a caserole, boil 4 cups of water and add the Pandan Leaves or the pandan flavor syrup. When water is boiling pour the 2 packs of gelatin.
- Get a baking pan or any tupperware that is an inch thick and pour the cooked gelatin at least half inch thick and set aside to get cold .
- While waiting for the gelatin to get cold, open the buko and start grating it. Set aside the buko juice. (Put in fridge and you can drink it later on 🙂 )
- By now the gelatin is cold and hard. Start slicing it by a spatula or a knife according to your desired size.
- Get a salad bowl and mix all ingredients together. Before you mix the Macapuno, make sure that you drained the juice. We don’t want our Buko Pandan look like a soup.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Ingredients: 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or ...read more
How-to-make-Yema Cake Recipe
Pulled from the Southern Part of Luzon, this Quick & Easy Yema Cake recipe is ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert Ingredients 2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream 6 tbsp condensed ...read more
Bilao Orders Business Recipes
Spaghetti Recipe Ingredients 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta 3 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce ½ cup tomato ...read more