Cheesecake recipes are becoming a hit. There is no doubt on that. Whether it be for your usual dessert or as a main attraction on your get-together parties, cheesecakes are in. These kinds of recipes are now also used as wedding and party favors. Well, shouldn’t we now learn how to make some of these “hot sweets”?
This recipe is easy. You don’t need an oven to come up with an awesome treat on the table. It will be a matter of mixing, layering, and cooling. Mango will be a good choice to have that happy-kind of cheesecake. This fruit also seems to be a good choice for a tropical fruit flavor on your cheesecake.
Rest assured that this recipe will not fail you. It is very much easy-to-follow and yet will end into a sparkling treat that everyone will love. Be careful when peeling and chopping mangoes though. Happy dessert!
- 1 cup of graham crushed
- 4 tbs of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 pack all purpose cream chilled
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp of vanilla syrup
- 2 fresh mango (make these mango into mango puree and also need some mango slice for toppings)
- 1 Mr. Gulaman
- Let’s do the crust first!. Pour the crashed grahams into pan. After that add the melted butter
- Let’s do the filling!. In a bowl add cream cheese, chilled all purpose cream, powdered sugar and vanilla syrup. Mix them well until it’s fluffy!
- After mixing the filling of our cheesecake pour this in cake pan. Let it chill it for 30 minutes
- Now dissolve 1 tbsp of Mr. Gulaman into 2 tbsp of warm water. Mix it. After mixing add this to your mango puree and mix again.
- After waiting for 30 minutes, add now the mango puree. Pour it over on the cream cheese mixture.
- Final touch! Decorate the top of our cheesecake with mango slice. Then put it in fridge for 2-4 hours or overnight. Enjoy your No bake Mango cheesecake! Share this recipe to your friends!
Watch the Video
Don’t forget to share this recipe to your family and friends!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
Mga Patok na Dessert Recipes For Business
Puto Flan / Leche Puto Recipe https://youtu.be/kBk92r03ogU Ingredients For the Flan: 4 egg yolks 1 can of sweetened ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly
https://youtu.be/yKUHJN-al80 Save Print How to Make Choco Jelly ...read more
How to Make Milo Polvoron
https://youtu.be/QM1xoYfkpr0 Save Print How to Make Milo Polvoron ...read more