- 1 whole pata (pork hocks)
- 1 banana heart, cleaned and prepared
- 3 pcs tomatoes,quartered
- 1 pc onion, halved
- 7 pieces batwan (or tamarind powder mix)
- Salt and/or fish sauce to taste
- 4-5 cups of water (adjustable)
- Over charcoal, broil the whole pata 20-30 minutes or until it is cooked.
- Chop into serving portions.
- In a pot of water, place the pata, onions and tomatoes. Boil in medium fire 30-45 minutes until the pata is tender.
- Add cleaned puso ng saging and boil/simmer until the banana heart become soft.
- Finally add batwan (or tamarind powder). Adjust taste with salt and/or fish sauce.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Lechon Kawali Recipe
Easy Lechon Kawali Recipe Lechon Kawali or Deep-Fried Pork Belly is probably one of the most ...read more
Pinoy Pork Barbeque
https://youtu.be/bYBYWdDyY7s Pinoy Pork Barbeque Ingredients 1 kg. pork 20 bamboo skewers 1 cup soy sauce 1 head ...read more
Pork with Dried Tofu Stir-Fry
Ingredients: 8 oz dried tofu 4 oz pork 1 tablespoon black fermented soy beans 1 ...read more
Crispy Pork Sisig Recipe
Crispy Pork Sisig Recipe Pork sisig is an extremely popular Filipino dish that is usually served ...read more