- 2 large squids, thoroughly cleaned, cuttlebone and ink sacks removed
- 2 medium-sized yellow onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 pieces green chili, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- First, rub the squid with 1 teaspoon salt and a dash of pepper. Let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Cook the squid by grilling for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Do not overcook. Once done, let it cool down.
- Slice the squid into small pieces or according to your preference.
- Place the pan on the stove and sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add the chopped squid to the mixture, then cook it for a minute while stirring constantly.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, chopped chili, and soy sauce. Continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once done, transfer the dish to a serving plate. You may use crushed chicharon and chopped scallions as toppings.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Lumpiang Sardinas with Sawsawan (Sardine Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce)
https://youtu.be/IaQ7HOcEGWg How to Cook Lumpiang Sardinas with Sawsawan (Sardine Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce) Ingredients 2 cans ...read more
Sinigang na Hipon
Ingredients: 1 1/2 lb shrimp (with head) 1 bunch water spinach (kangkong), cut in 3 ...read more
Pesang Maya-Maya Recipe
Pesang Maya-Maya Recipe Ingredients 2 lbs. Maya-Maya or any white fish, cleaned and cut into serving ...read more
Sinigang na Mackerel Sardines with Broccoli Recipe
Sinigang na Mackerel Sardines with Broccoli Recipe Ingredients 2 pieces Hekkaido Mackerel Sardines 1 pack sinigang ...read more