From the roots of the Spanish Colonization, Filipinos have leveled up on their Skinless Longganisa Recipe. From these Filipino styled sausages, you can truly experience the authentic Filipino breakfast – served with a runny sunny side up egg and fried rice.
From the tenderness of the ground meat and the savory taste of the Worcestershire sauce, this dish is very easy to prepare. You don’t need the painstakingly long hours of wrapping it in skin. Just think of a hamburger patty shaped into small hotdogs, only better! Best part of it is, you can make hundreds of these and store them in the fridge until you need them. Try making your own Filipino susage by using this recipe!
- 1 kilo ground pork, 10% fat
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rock salt (or 1 1/2 teaspoon fine salt)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground.
- Blend all the above ingredients.
- Roll a small amount of the pork mixture in a 4 1/2 inches x 3 inches wax paper
- Store in the freezer for 3 hours or until ready to cook.
- When ready to cook, heat oil in a wok or frying-pan.
- Unwrap the sausages and fry in batches in hot oil until fully cooked.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Garnish with spring onion, if desired, and served with rice and tomatoes or Garlic-Vinegar Dip.
- These sausages can also be frozen until needed.
Source: Pinoy Recipe
Easy Related Posts
Mushroom Gravy Recipe
INGREDIENTS 1 pound mixed fresh white and exotic mushrooms such as cremini, oyster, or shiitake (discard ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly Samalamig
https://youtu.be/LaIPcNkz49Y How to Make Choco Jelly Samalamig Ingredients For the choco jelly: 1 tsp gelatin powder (clear) ...read more
Chicken Pizza Recipe
Chicken Pizza Recipe Ingredients 400 g chicken breast fillet ( 4 pcs) 2 Tbsp butter ½ ...read more
Puto Kamoteng Kahoy
Puto Kamoteng Kahoy Ingredients 4 cups grated cassava 5 tablespoons sugar 1 tablespoon Brown sugar or ...read more