- ¾ cup or 175 g softened butter
- ¾ cup or 175 ml milk
- 1 cup or 200 g regular sugar
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups or 225 g Plain / All purpose flour (sieved)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Heat oven to 160C, Gas 3, 300F. Grease and line your baking tin.
- Get all your ingredients ready, i.e sieve the flour, and add the salt and baking powder to the flour.
- Start with making the cake batter by creaming the butter and sugar until a pale light color.
- Slowly add the beaten eggs to the mixer, on a low-speed setting, a bit at a time
- Add half the milk with half of the flour, keeping the mixer on a slow speed.
- Transfer the cake mixture to the greased and lined loaf tin. Then place in the oven for 1 hr to 1 hr and 5 minutes.
- When the cake is done, take it out of the oven and leave in the cake tin until cool enough to transfer to a cooling rack.
Easy Related Posts
How-to-make-Yema Cake Recipe
Pulled from the Southern Part of Luzon, this Quick & Easy Yema Cake recipe is ...read more
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
Mga Patok na Dessert Recipes For Business
Puto Flan / Leche Puto Recipe https://youtu.be/kBk92r03ogU Ingredients For the Flan: 4 egg yolks 1 can of sweetened ...read more
How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman Dessert
https://youtu.be/ESVOwOYcXGQ Save Print How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman ...read more