- 500 g Pork belly, cut into 2 inch long and about ¾ inch thick
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper corn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- a dash of ground pepper
- Place the pork belly slices in a pot or deep pan.
- Mix all the rest of ingredients in a bowl until well blended and salt and sugar are dissolved.
- Pour the liquid mixture to the pork belly and bring to boil over medium high heat.
- Once it starts to boil, lower down the heat to medium-low and cover with lid then let it simmer for 40-50 minutes or so or until the meat and fat quite literally melts in your mouth. By then, the liquids would have been reduced to a thick sauce.
- Serve while hot with steamed rice.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Lechon Kawali Recipe
Easy Lechon Kawali Recipe Lechon Kawali or Deep-Fried Pork Belly is probably one of the most ...read more
Pork with Dried Tofu Stir-Fry
Ingredients: 8 oz dried tofu 4 oz pork 1 tablespoon black fermented soy beans 1 ...read more
Crispy Pork Sisig Recipe
Crispy Pork Sisig Recipe Pork sisig is an extremely popular Filipino dish that is usually served ...read more
Adobong Bagnet With Sugpo At Taba Ng Talangka Recipe
Save Print Adobong Bagnet With Sugpo At Taba Ng Talangka Recipe ...read more